1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via perfect)
No one ever stepped in to help me, Ill be damned if i dont ever step into help someone else.
Honestly I can’t believe most of these people did nothing. That is so disgusting .
she was just checkin her email though..
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."
This really broke my heart =’[
My whole life, no one stepped in, and whenever I see stuff like this go down, I try my best to put a stop to it. It might not always work, but the best any of us can do is try. I’m sick of people telling me that getting involved is the wrong thing to do, I will spend my entire life defending strangers if I have to.